I wonder how much of my life had I lost to not recording them in this blog. A lot of things had passed since I last blogged satisfactorily.
Just set a 8 mark trigo identity question for the end of module test for a trigo module. I think that question will murder the whole cohort, including some of the foreign scholars. ^^
Now I know the power of capsizing a boat with a point of the finger.
What had happened to the affable, amiable, friendly, and nice Mr Khoo in his ESE and practicum days? What caused Mr Khoo to transform into the monster that he is now?
Fierce, unfriendly, sadistic (in a sense that the exam questions he set are murderous), and extremely loves to scold students?
Isn't that simple? A nice man may not necessarily be a good man. A good teacher may not necessarily be a nice teacher.
Between nice and good, I chose the latter.
This, I learnt from another teacher. Four words from her made me realise what teaching is all about.
"I am pro-student."
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment