Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lost and Found

I left my jersey today at the venue of the morning game.

Thought I had lost it for good. Quite liked that jersey because it brings back good memories.

Went back to the place before the evening game to check it out.

Couldn't find it on the ground nor at the toilet.

Thought I had lost it.

Returned to the car.

But decided to give it one last try.

Out of the car and searched around the gate.

Found a plastic bag.

And my jersey is inside!

I'm lucky today.

I had gained and lost many things in life.

And today I was fortunate to be able to recover something that I thought I had already lost.

And also some kind soul do exist in this world, who didn't the jersey for his own.

Thank God, for returning me my beloved jersey.

No comments: