Today I was lingering around RJC. Quite fortuitously saw my ex-chem tutor eating at the canteen. Was so happy that she recognised me, remembered my name, and my class.
The first thing she asked me after finding out I'm a teacher was...
"Did you check your open posting? We need maths teachers!"
haha. Looks like she had a good impression of me after all. Was so flattered by that. I'm quite happy at NJ now. Don't feel like moving, unless I want a change of environment.
"Shun Chih do you know, Mr I mean, Dr Ho is coming back to RJ in April! Come back and join him."
Mr Ho was my math tutor cum civics tutor when I was still a student. Now he is already a Dr. heh. Would love to work with him as a colleague. Maybe that's the allure of RJ. There is a human touch here.
RJ certainly felt a lot warmer than RI.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment