Lunch today.
In my own understanding I wanted to return to the usual stall again for rice and soup. Inexplicably, I walked away from it because I saw that there weren't many dishes left.
Inexplicably I wandered to the japanese food stall. The uncle told me he ran out of rice. For a moment I didn't know what to do. I inquired about noodles instead. He pointed to an item in the menu and started preparing the dish without asking me for my opinion! Now I couldn't walk away from the stall and choose other food.
It was a hot bowl of ramen soup. I just ate it up without much consideration because I was hungry.
After the meal, I heard a voice from the Lord.
"This bowl of hot noodles is to see you through the day."
It was then that I remembered that today is a wet and cold day due to the heavy rain.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment