I am so frustrated with myself today! Nothing seemed to go right on the pitch in the game. Positioning was go-yak, clearances reached as far as my foot, passes went nearer to an opponent rather than a team mate...
There was an incident whereby I had the ball under control and dissolved the danger near our box. But I was over adventurous and instead of stopping the ball and passing it to another player, I tried to dribble past one guy and pushed the ball instead. In the end I lost the ball to him and he played it into the box. Someone eventually scored but fortunately it was ruled offside. But still to make a mistake that concedes a goal directly... It certainly spoils the whole day.
I promise myself I will play a lot better in the next game!
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment