Recently I was really lifted.
I talked to the Lord again, and I felt so much calmer and at peace.
I had decided to follow his will as well.
And thus, I had a perfectly coincidental event that happened to me, and I believed that was His will.
Mr Ho contacted me after so many years. I received his MSN message while my WMP was playing "Everything" by Misia, and he encouraged me to take up the challenge again to do mathematics.
That I believed, was His intentions for me.
Yet, when I saw the sight of the plane in the sky today, I knew what I want in life.
So which way should I follow?
Can I be greedy and ask for both? Get a Masters in Mathematics and a PPL too? I think as long as it's not commercial flying, private flying is extremely possible as long as I pass the medical.
Masters in Mathematics is definitely within my ability.
I know the answer now. Thank you for your guidance.
Amen!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment