A lot of times I felt that the pursuit of DTF is a naive, impractical, costly, and most important of all, it does not benefit anyone.
No beneficial value to people. Then why embark on it?
I wonder too. Perhaps, the way it such a pursuit could benefit people would not be about the actualy flying itself, but the journey towards it.
Hopefully after reading my experiences here, you might be able to pick up some learning points. You may feel inspired, amused, or disgusted. But it's just a man's pursuit of his dream, and the sacrifices that he has made.
Hopefully you will be motivated and inspired enough to pursue your dreams too! I had promised a few flights already.
Steps completed so far:
#1 LASIK
#2 Booking of a medical with ST Medical. (Much easier than I thought!)
Hopefully I would have time to elaborately note down the details of each of the steps, cos I felt that they are valuable experiences in their own right.
I wouldn't know howh long I can continue down this path, but I'll be here as long as it goes.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment