Work = Sense of purpose?
Football = Feel yourself?
Guitar = Useless.
Home = Negative.
Void. There's a big void.
You can't blame others for the negative things that happened in your life. But, the environment that you grew up in played a huge part in your life views.
Need to pick up and fight once again.
There was once I lost that fighting spirit, because I was satisfied with my comfortable life.
It's time to start all over again.
Fought enough in school. (Physically and academically). Had enough of gladiating and studying.
Fought enough in football. Body can't last forever at that level. Football can't last forever.
Now it's time to fight for my dreams. To breathe the rarefied air.
Away from the negative people. Away from my negative self. Away from the down-to-earth people who are bogged down my reality. Away the people who knows better than being naive. Away from those who are concerned about promotions.
There will only be me, and my bro, who I promised I will take him up there with me.
To give him the motivation that had been lacking in all his life. Evidence that if one persevered, he will achieve his dreams.
So let's just go up. I'll take you there.
We will tear the skies.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment