Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ah Lang starts to blog???

I had never envisaged the idea that I will create a web log one day, especially when I'm a person who doesn't pay much attention to the minute details of my life.

So what had caused the change in me? Maybe it's because I have been reading blogs belonging to friends and celebrity bloggers e.g. xiaxue. Blogging actually allows people pay attention and reflect on the small little things they do in their lives. Isn't that cool? Somehow living a life without realising what was done would be a terrible waste of life! And since I'm serving NS now, it doesn't harm to take up a hobby (which puts my newly bought Canon Ixus 50 camera to good use!)

So here I am, writing on my debut post in this hopefully extensive blog in time to come. This blog is not for fame or fortune, and it's definitely not to live my life vicariously in an online fantasy. It's for me to reflect and pay more significance on my life. If it helps you understand me, then all the better!

Ah Lang

No comments: