Friday, February 17, 2006

Back against all odds?

For all the drama that happened to my comp yesterday, none of it reenacted today. On the contrary, my comp persevered in a series of miraculous successful bootups to regain my confidence in it. Although its performance wasn't suitable for online games, at least it could do day to day chores like email, blogging, msn-ing, and music.

Mai hiam eh sai lah!

I was so thankful that it came back on the stroke of my desperation. Replacing the comp might sound easy, but it would still cost at least 1k. Moreover, I conducted some tests on my bro's comp today. (i.e. installed online games) Guess what? The games ran flawlessly without the dreaded lag! Woo hoo! Therefore being the stingy low income personnel from the SAF, I decided not to replace my comp!

All gaming needs in the family will be resolved with my bro's brand new comp.

No comments: